The theme for this Market Weekend is Holistic, Spiritual, Metaphysical. If you are a holistic practitioner, lightworker, healer, reader, psychic, artist, or craftsman, etc., this weekend is for you. If you sell natural, holistic, spiritual, metaphysical, alternative health and wellness tools, products or handmade items, this weekend is for you.
We welcome many spiritual paths from Native American and Pagan to Wiccan. Our Mission is to share knowledge, raise awareness, to lift each other up, and provide a safe space to explore, learn and grow.
Space is limited.
First come first served.
Rain or Shine
5X5 Reader Only Spot $20
Only one vendor per space
No retail sales permitted
Vendor must bring: small table or tray, chairs and power if needed
10X10 Retail Booth Space $40
Only one vendor per assigned area
Vendor must bring: pop up, tables, table covers, chairs and power if needed
*tie downs must be contained within your space
3X8 market tables available $10
Adjacent 10×10 Retail Booth Space starts at $20
Market Weekend Terms & Conditions
This is a family friendly market experience.
- No loud or profane language or music please.
- No drug/alcohol/tobacco or paraphernalia sales or use are allowed. *Please step out of the market area to smoke.
- No offensive books or materials are allowed.
- No explosive/poisonous/hazardous materials may be sold or brought to the market.
- No sale of illegal or stolen items is allowed.
- Selling of counterfeit merchandise is strictly prohibited.
- No sales of animals are allowed.
- Dangerous animals, such as dogs with vicious tendencies, are not allowed anywhere on the property. All others must be leashed and attended at all times.
- Be respectful of your neighbors.
- Do NOT solicit outside of your booth.
- Keep your area clean and deposit garbage in the dumpster.
- One sign per vendor area is allowed. All signage and merchandise must be kept within your booth space.
- Violations may result in expulsion from the market weekend. Any fees paid will be nonrefundable.
Set Up: Saturday 7 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
(Friday afternoon set up by request only)
All spaces rented must be occupied by 8:30 a.m. or the vendor forfeits payment for and the use of the space. The space may be rented to another vendor.
- Please be considerate of others, unload your vehicle completely, move it out of the market area, then complete your set up..
- Pop Ups must be adequately anchored and secured. Keep stakes within your space and well marked to prevent mishaps.
- Vehicles must be out of market area by 9 a.m.
Note: Someone will be on-site Friday through Sunday. You may leave your booth set up at your own risk as long as it is properly secured ex. pop-up lowered or side walls attached and closed for the night.
Tear Down: Sunday no earlier than 4:00 p.m.
- Once again, please be considerate of others, complete your packing and tear down before moving your vehicle to the market area for loading.
All Vendors are responsible to collect and pay their own sales taxes and fees.
The Vendor understands and agrees that the Market and the organizers of the market weekend are not responsible for any damage or loss of the Vendor’s property, regardless of the circumstances. The Market and the organizers of the market weekend are not responsible for any liability arising out of the negligent acts of vendors or their employees or for any injuries sustained by employees of vendors.
The Vendor understands and agrees that by using this form you acknowledge that you have read and understand the Market Weekend terms and conditions above and agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
Once your application has been approved and booth space has been purchased, you will receive a confirmation email from us. We must receive both the application and payment before your space will be secured and confirmed.